- The facility should be large enough to accomidate 25 students seated in groups. Group seating is required for exercises and group discussions.
- Lighting should be controllable to a point that will provide adequate viewing of projection screen or monitor.
- To be provided by the course host
- Screen or monitor to display power point presentation
- Sound system
- RGB or HDMI connection to displays
- 1 flip chart for each group and 1 for the instructor. Chart markers for each chart.
Nutrition Breaks and Lunches
- To be provided by course host
- The course host will be provided with .pdf files of the student manual and any course handouts for reproduction.
- Cost of training is based on a "per class" basis, up to a maximum of 25 students per session
- Travel expenses are extra
- Reproduction costs for student material are extra (files are provided for reproduction in-house at no cost)